There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Good company to work for

Current Employee - Manager in Rochester, NY
Current Employee - Manager in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Xerox full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule, great workforce, training available, good technology

Cons

CEO does not care about anything but stock price, little investment in technology

Advice to Management

Pay attention to your workers. We are some of the best around, you don't want to keep losing us

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Phenomenal team environment, but a terrible lack of higher-level leadership & poor pay & overall compensation.

Current Employee - Marketing in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Marketing in Portland, OR

I have been working at Xerox full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've been very fortunate to work for highly talented managers and with smart, fun teammates.

Cons

Upper management almost universally arrogant and completely out of touch with the fact that companies succeed because they're able to employ top talent, provide competitive salaries with at least semi-regular merit increases & decent benefits. I've been here 7 years and have received a onetime 3.2% pay increase. That was during the ONLY year in which the higher-ups approved companywide merit increases. In those 7 years I've endured and survived 5 major staff reductions. My first team, in creative services, was cut in half twice in three years. Very oppressive atmosphere. Extremely middle-manager heavy. It's virtually impossible to innovate.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees' collective advice and take action to keep the few truly talented people you have working for you.

2. Problems with Xerox

I have been working at Xerox full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There are some talented people at Xerox. Xerox has the potential to be a leader in several industries but is too focused on the bottom line.

Cons

Xerox does not pay very well. They do not provide for continuing education that is job related. Raises and bonuses are few. Only those at the very top seem to be thriving at Xerox.

Advice to Management

Wake up. You can't keep treating employees poorly. Senior management needs to be replaced. More resources need to be invested in relevant training.