Xerox
2.6 of 5 1,562 reviews
www.xerox.com Norwalk, CT 5000+ Employees

Xerox Technology? What Xerox technology. Xerox Services? Be prepared to be an expendable resource.

Analyst (Current Employee)
Rochester, NY

ProsThe amazing people who are being used and thrown aside every day.

ConsUrsula Burns and a focus to enrich herself, offshore everything, contribute to the demise of the working class. Xerox Services model as relates to human capital. Utter lack of communication or care about the people that do the work. Worst benefits. No pay raises for the past number of years. No investment in the technology required to even lure customers. Everyone working on the oldest software, oldest computers... even finding pens and paper is difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementI still cannot figure out why the board hasn't fired Ursula yet. Stock has been down the tubes for years. I've worked for Xerox for over 15 years, and honestly there was that one time when stock hit 12, but its been in the tank since.

My managers and colleagues were stellar.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Wilsonville, OR

I worked at Xerox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I was very happy with the managers I had over my 20 years at… Cons: Implementation of necessary automation frameworks was cumbersome. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Learned a lot, victim to CEO inspired layoffs.

Account Service Engineer (Former Employee)
    Plaquemine, LA

I worked at Xerox full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits, until they were cut, not sure if the are… Cons: Fast paced, no room for error, when you are a service technician dedicated to a site, like I was, there… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to your folks on the front line, you are getting away from the customer… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Xerox.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xerox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xerox CEO Ursula M. Burns. All reviews posted anonymously by Xerox employees.