Xerox

www.xerox.com
  www.xerox.com
There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Great experience then move on

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Little Falls, NJ
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Little Falls, NJ

I have been working at Xerox full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Extensive training on a number of different health & welfare and financial products.

Cons

You will never get a raise. They will tell their current employees that their is a freeze on raises, but will hire new people and pay them much more than their loyal long term employees make.
This is definitely not a place that you want to retire from, Use it for the great experience it will give you to include on your resume and move on to greener pastures.

Stop worrying about what kinds of shoes your employees are wearing and work on making sure their is adequate staffing so people don't have to work like dogs with no recognition or appreciation.

1953 Other Employee Reviews for Xerox (View Most Recent)

It was okay, good pay with little supervision.

I worked at Xerox full-time (less than an year)

Pros

@ the San Antonio location it was a call center for multiple projects. Got paid by the call and it worked pretty good sometimes. I worked overnight so we got to goof off.

Cons

The place was incredibly dirty and dusty. The computers were old and outdated of course and you would be fired on the spot if you got caught with your phone out while on the floor. No books, bag, or any reading material at your desk. The calls were all heartbreaking and depressing. You were counted late if you were a minute past your clock in time; a minute and a hour late were counted the same.

A detailed cleaning every once and a while including the dust that gets sucked into the computers intake vent.

Friendly

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Orange, CA

I have been working at Xerox full-time (less than an year)

Pros

So far everyone here has been very friendly. Great starting pay as well!

Cons

Surprisingly none right now though my reference point from my previous job was the Military so that could be why I don't see any Cons.

There are newer employer reviews for Xerox