Rewarding place to work at

Current Employee - Development  in  Albany, NY
Current Employee - Development in Albany, NY

I have been working at Xerox full-time

Pros

I enjoy working with all of my coworkers. Its nice to be able to work largely outside of political battles and fighting. There are always new and interesting challenges that present themselves and opportunities to find unique ways to implement technology to solve them. There is also opportunity for advancement and you learn a lot in a small amount of time. I work with some very smart people and it helps me grow as well. I am in the development group so I can't speak for the other groups but our attrition has only been about 3 people in the last 5 years.

Cons

Working for a big company you always have a bit of red tape to deal with. If its good for the business it will get done but it just may take longer than smaller companies.

Keep investing in technology and development.

Other Reviews for Xerox

Waste of time.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Xerox full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits start quickly. Talk of promoting.

Cons

Very poor salary and high stress with working as customer service rep. Obviously why they have such a high turnover. Even HR get tired of hiring constantly.

Incompetance at it's finest

I have been working at Xerox full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Current work site is close to home

Cons

Where do I begin...Management, both site and region have no idea what it takes to create/run/ jobs nor what needs to happen to maintain quality. Unbelievably poor decision making skills at all levels from plebe upwards. Inability of most staff to adapt to change or learn anything new. Major complaints about the most minor of things and no recognition for a job well done.

Figure out what it is you are doing. Make ALL managers work on a site BEFORE they take over managing that site, so that they know what is required of employees. Also, reinstate some of the employee centric things that have been lost, time off for birthdays etc.

There are newer employer reviews for Xerox.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!