Xerox
2.6 of 5 1,558 reviews
www.xerox.com Norwalk, CT 5000+ Employees

Rewarding place to work at

Development (Current Employee)
Albany, NY

ProsI enjoy working with all of my coworkers. Its nice to be able to work largely outside of political battles and fighting. There are always new and interesting challenges that present themselves and opportunities to find unique ways to implement technology to solve them. There is also opportunity for advancement and you learn a lot in a small amount of time. I work with some very smart people and it helps me grow as well. I am in the development group so I can't speak for the other groups but our attrition has only been about 3 people in the last 5 years.

ConsWorking for a big company you always have a bit of red tape to deal with. If its good for the business it will get done but it just may take longer than smaller companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep investing in technology and development.

Good place to get a great experience

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Xerox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Family friendly policies Good atmosphere Great place to learn systems / technologies Most… Cons: No Pay raises in the past few years Some buildings interiors… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A Supportive Culture

I have been working at Xerox

Pros: Great co-workers, interesting work, lots of room for growth. Cons: A diversity of different non-intuitive systems for things like expense… Advice to Senior Management: Consolidate all your online services into one easy-to-use portal Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Xerox.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xerox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xerox CEO Ursula M. Burns. All reviews posted anonymously by Xerox employees.