There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Great Place to Get a Start

Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA

I worked at Xerox full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Company does a great job of training their sales reps.

Cons

If you don't like a lot of in person prospecting don't do this job because you will be doing a lot of in person prospecting.

1847 Other Employee Reviews for Xerox (View Most Recent)

This place is going no where FAST!

Former Employee - Finance Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Finance Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Xerox full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great experience since you work like a horse all day and night! So you are forced to learn a lot and do a lot.

Cons

The worst investment Xerox made was acquiring ACS. Mismatched cultures. Xerox has horrible management; incredibly large workload with very low pay; condescending, rude and set-in-there ways management; a sales team that is in it to make as much as they can for themselves before the ship goes down without growing the business; it's sad

Focus and invest in lower to mid-management folks who want to grow the company; compensate folks better

No respect or compassion for employees.

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Celebration, FL
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Celebration, FL

I have been working at Xerox full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Our clients are always optimistic, kind, understanding, and appreciative of the things that this company (Xerox) manages to do for them. Working as a contractor, the best part of the job is working with these exemplary people, who are sadly not the people we report to.

Cons

Management is completely detached from employees, both physically and in regards to attitude. No salary adjustments, raises, bonuses, or any other type of compensation increase since 2007. The cost of living has gone up more than 10 percent since the last increase. All of the bad things said about Xerox here are true. Management has no interest in remaining competitive, and immediately assume a demeanor of "like it or leave" when approached. It is the worst situation I have ever experienced in my 35+ year career.

Honor your promise two years ago to re-invest in your employees. Show some respect!

There are newer employer reviews for Xerox