Alright place to work

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Xerox full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work life balance, bus passes, good benefits , good amount of vacation and sick time

Cons

Horrible pay, bosses dont care about you as a person

Advice to Management

Pay us what we are worth

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Benefits

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Kent, WA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Kent, WA

I worked at Xerox full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The best thing about Xerox is the benefits. Depending on your shift there's down time to read. There is a few good perks if you meet long list of requirements. Xerox has improved it's training program.

Cons

Theirs no culture. Your not working with sharpest tools in shed. Advancement is attainable, but you lose your freedom as your expected to be in the office for longer periods of time with a .40 cent (not percent) raise.

Advice to Management

I would like to believe Xerox corporate works differently then the hubs. The hubs are missing leaders. The leaders in place are hiding behind the vending machine and sugary drinks they consume.

Where's the beef?

I have been working at Xerox full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I remain to be employed, luckily. I have dodged a few rounds of layoffs and offshoring of jobs. Current manager is outstanding and the ability to work from home is a pleasure.

Cons

No salary increase in 3 years since being outsourced to Xerox, no increase in the 2 years prior to the outsourcing. (5 years total) Statements were made by the outgoing chief in 2012 that merit increases were being reinstated but none seemed to be distributed despite great performance reviews. No other jobs in my field in my location at other companies at my current salary level so I am sort of stuck.to make the best of a not-so-good situation. The customer I support is more demanding than other companies within the XBS base.

Advice to Management

Put up or shut up. You are loosing good people because of broken promises. The latest from HR is to expect more layoffs. Thanks for the encouragement.