There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Alright place to work

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Xerox full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work life balance, bus passes, good benefits , good amount of vacation and sick time

Cons

Horrible pay, bosses dont care about you as a person

Pay us what we are worth

1768 Other Employee Reviews for Xerox (View Most Recent)

Good experience but needs to motivate employees more.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Xerox full-time

Pros

Worked with a good manager who trusts the team. We all worked well together. I had the opportunity to have a good leader which is not common within the department. My manager valued the work that I was doing. Although I can see other teams who do not have the same experience with their managers. Some managers are not effective leaders.

Cons

Had no pay raise for 3 years that I was there. Need more good leaders and stop micromanaging.

Trust your team more so that will be motivated to perform better.

Management seems lost

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative  in  Wilsonville, OR
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Wilsonville, OR

I worked at Xerox full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Loved the work and the coworkers around me. Coworkers more than willing to help each other out and very supportive of each other.

Cons

A lot of employees acting very busy, but really not working at all. Managers have little connection with their employees, so when it's lay off time, they don't defend the positions, but worry about themselves. Managers don't respect current CEO, and they are not afraid to voice that dissatisfaction. Every meeting I was in there were complaints about "xerox Mothership" and senior management.

Stop hiring all contractors and retain employees who are willing to work hard for you. The consistent layoffs while contractors stay makes for terrible morale. Dump the managers who have been there 20+ yrs and consistently tell their employees how terrible senior management is and what a terrible company Xerox is to work for. Until consistent layoffs stop, I can't recommend anyone go to work here.

There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!