false promises

Current Employee - Benefits Specialist in Tempe, AZ
Current Employee - Benefits Specialist in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Xerox full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

the pay is pretty good and there isn't a high call volume like most call centers. the building is nice and there are alot of food options in the area for lunch....

Cons

there are NO RAISES!!! i have worked for the company for 3 years making the exact same amount that i started the company making. some people have been with the company for 8-10 years with no raise. there isn't any opportunities for advancement. they promise you that there is growth within the company but there really isn't. they don't appreciate their employees at all. the benefits suck, they don't even provide coffee anymore. no one feels valued or appreciated here and the moral of the employees and company really reflects that.

Advice to Management

my advise would be to have annual reviews and based on that you get some kind of a raise. employees need an incentive to do good. provide coffee. actually inform employees of higher positions that are available so everyone has the chance to apply. don't just assign people to be the team lead because you like them, everyone should have the chance to apply and interview.

reviews filtered by
  1. When in doubt - REORGANIZE!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Xerox full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The people I work with are nice, but the people that support me change constantly.

Cons

You will not go more than 18 months without major organizational changes disrupting everything around you. I have been here 12 years and there have been 8 major reorgs and I have had 9 managers. Morale is very poor unless you happen to have a good sales year and are making money. Most of the good people leave.

Advice to Management

Management IS the problem. Fire Ursula already. Don't pull a Kodak and die the death of a thousand cuts - shut down the legacy Xerox technology business and turn it over to GIS. And figure out that cost-cutting is not the answer to fixing the services business.

2. Great company

Current Employee - Account Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Xerox full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

great work environment with opportunity to grow

Cons

Internal support has been decreasing during the last few years