Xerox

There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Technically Strong .... hostile environment

Former Employee - Mechanical Design Engineer in Wilsonville, OR
Former Employee - Mechanical Design Engineer in Wilsonville, OR

I worked at Xerox full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great place for technical development.

Cons

No team work. Co-workers build fences. Hard to work between departments

Work on a less hostile environment

2072 Other Employee Reviews for Xerox (View Most Recent)

Unable to make a difference

I have been working at Xerox full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good people trying to make a difference. Able to work independently within the team environment with no micromanaging. Given ownership of the tasks assigned to you. Flexible work hours if needed. Health Savings account with company match and decent benefits. 401k with company match. Great learning opportunities.

Cons

Management makes a good show of holding focus group meetings and says they want input on issues but nothing ever gets resolved. Employees are allowed to treat other employees with disrespect and abusive behavior and nothing is done about it. The employees that are actually working hard to make a difference and improve the processes are the ones that are treated as though they are the problem.
    Company seems like it is dying out. Appears to be shrinking rather than growing at least in the supply chain area. Hiring freeze is always in effect. There is a constant attitude that people are going to lose their jobs and that the business is constantly downsizing.

Don't allow the bad employees to dictate the way the business is run. By not addressing the problem you are promoting the behavior.
    Process breaks and gaps should be addressed and improved upon immediately rather than putting the issue on the back burner until it comes up again.

I have nothing against the company

Former Employee - Customer Care Assistant in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Customer Care Assistant in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Xerox full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company treats you well. Everyone was friendly. Hours were fine. Work environment was not structured where you felt isolated from coworkers.

Cons

Compensation seemed a little low. It's a call center, so job advancement is limited; I could not see the job leading me to my career goals.

There are newer employer reviews for Xerox