Xerox

www.xerox.com
  www.xerox.com
There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

xerox was once a great place to work................

Former Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Xerox

Pros

relatively good benefits, always had brand name recognition

Cons

structure of management is very discombobulated

get real!! it pays to return to the field and see what is the reality versus expectations. Also, more product development that is relevant to this millenum is important

1914 Other Employee Reviews for Xerox (View Most Recent)

Find the right sales agency with good leadership or otherwise don't bother.

Former Employee - Account Executive in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Irvine, CA

I worked at Xerox

Pros

Xerox is a great company if your looking to enter sales, but I have to say my experience was overall quite disappointing. I think the main reason for this was the nature and environment of my sales agency. I could tell there was potential with the company but it was difficult to attain and in the end not worthwhile for me to consider pursuing further.

Cons

Much of my criticism lays with the sales agency I worked for and my manager. My boss turned out to be the biggest jerk I ever met and had no idea how to manage or lead. I was constantly berated and personally insulted. He never seemed to understand the idea of "leading by example". The sales agency ground you down and were happy to get some leads from you before you decided to quit within a year. People in my agency were leaving after 1-2 months. At times I also felt I was answering to 3 managers at once-my boss, the VP, and the training manager. Its kinda hard to find direction and keep focus when you have three different people trying to tell you what to do.

Bring the Xerox sales agencies under corporate control like RICOH.

Xerox sold out for extra marketshare

Current Employee - BDM in West Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - BDM in West Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Xerox

Pros

technology that is the best on the market inovation is the best.

Cons

senior mangmenet is killing our brand value by selling it on every street corner

sell GIS and have some respect for our brand. Sell it through NASG and NAAO not through the OR group or NADC or GIS who have no regard for our brand pricing and value proposition.
    tell service leadership that a Like for Like is not a customer generated Total Satisfaction Gurantee and they have no ability to stop them. Stop the turf wars and either open up the terriotories or quit stealing from your Sales Agent "Partners" that have helped this stock off of the ocean floor.

There are newer employer reviews for Xerox