Xilinx
www.xilinx.com San Jose, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Excellent internship with a great mentor!

Chipscope Intern (Former Employee)
Longmont, CO

ProsVery high tech environment with lots of smart coworkers. Open Source tools and Linux workstations are also allowed! The work environment felt productive, fun, and collaborative. They have a great selection of food in their cafe.

ConsThe complexity and learning curve for some of the ISE tools was pretty steep starting out. In my brief time there, I had enough time to learn just the basics.

Very bad experience

Verification Engineer (Current Employee)
    Campbell, CA

I have been working at Xilinx full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good for someone seeking extreme interest in research of cutting… Cons: No free food lunches/dinners ; too many meetings. Advice to Senior Management: Too much of Micro management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Boring and few truly talented people

Finance Director (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Xilinx full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good salary with long hours Cons: Long hours, confortable, some crazy people Advice to Senior Management: Get more normal ppl. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Xilinx.

Worked for Xilinx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xilinx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xilinx CEO Moshe Gavrielov . All reviews posted anonymously by Xilinx employees.