There are newer employer reviews for Xilinx

ssGreat

I have been working at Xilinx full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

They have great technology and software.

Cons

Constant shuffling of senior management, several marketing and sales directors and vps are extremely under qualified. Continuous layoffs.

Fix your senior management problems.

390 Other Employee Reviews for Xilinx (View Most Recent)

Never in my 14 year software/hardware career have I worked at a better company.

Current Employee - Sales Operations  in  Longmont, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Operations in Longmont, CO

I have been working at Xilinx full-time for less than a year

Pros

Xilinx empowers employees, compensation is inline with market, CEO knows what he is doing. The product in the marketplace is gaining acceptance and maintaining dominance over our major competitors.

Cons

Many employees have a "its not my job" attitude or feel entitled to their job for just showing up. Lack of formal training for new people.

Move business systems out of ops and IT and into the hands of the business people who use them.

LISTEN to your employee's

Current Employee - Operations Manager  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Xilinx full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Benefits are on par with the valley, flexible work / life balance but not sure if this is company wide.

Cons

Two company wide completed Employee surveys and the response has been very poor on the feedback provided, no positive tangible changes in operations. Seems the company are just "ticking a box" to make the employees feel a little better.......... respect your employee's, they're not blind to this. Make real changes that we can see, stop paying "lip service". also share the information with your management team, one particular group in Ops has seen very little of the feedback, what was in there???? I recommend Xilinx but stay away from operations.

Also bizarre tolerance of drunk employee's in ops. - very clear, everyone is aware but nothing is done.

Respect the intelligence of your employee's in operations. Respect their position. Cease with the micro management on everyday tactical tasks and in general, it's suffocating and limits creativity.

There are newer employer reviews for Xilinx

Worked for Xilinx? Contribute to the Community!