Xiverti

There are newer employer reviews for Xiverti

Unethical crooks.

Former Employee - Consultant
Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Xiverti as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

There are absolutely no pros to this operation.

Cons

You are lucky if they pay you. They make you wait a month to get your pay and then they don't pay you on time, if at all. If you complain, the thin skinned owner takes it personally and retaliates.

Do the world a favor and shut down your business. You are the most unethical, thin skinned, self important jerks on the planet. You don't belong in business.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Xiverti (View Most Recent)

The worst company I have ever worked for in my entire professional career

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I worked at Xiverti (less than an year)

Pros

There are absolutely no pros to working at this establishment unless you like unprofessionalism, inappropriate behavior and offensive language by the owner.

Cons

100% turnover rate, no one lasts there more than a few weeks, unable to pay the vendors and employees in a timely and consistent manner. Unsolicited rude gestures and comments. Unsafe and threatening environment.

Treat the employees with respect, define processes and have structure. Sustain from inappropriate behavior and yelling at the employees with threats. Stop lying to the employees about how wonderful the company is - it's a horrible environment.

Bottom of the barrel...

Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in New York, NY

I worked at Xiverti

Pros

generous consulting rate... that's it.

Cons

consistently late and/or partial pay periods.
    unethical business practices.
    threatening

after my first three months, xiverti began the next several months with late and/or partial pay. I had direct deposit setup up, but they would arbitrarily decide to mail me live checks, which would take anywhere from 7-10 business days to get from GA to NY. It wasn't until I reported them to ZeroChaos, that magically my pay started arriving on time, in full as direct deposits.

management on one occasion sent an irate and unprofessional email to me literally 10 mins after his scheduled conference call that he had already rescheduled 3 times prior due to scheduling conflicts on his end. He missed several emails I sent days prior and day of requesting to reschedule, that I would be unable to attend due to prior customer commitments.

several qualified, submitted and approved business expenses went without reimbursement.

threatened to terminate my contract if I didn't get additional xiverti employees interviews/in with IBM (NYC)

threatened legal action after giving my two weeks notice.

I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to this place. If it weren't for the attractive rate, I would've left a long time ago.

pack it up xiverti... you clearly don't understand what business culture is.

There are newer employer reviews for Xiverti