There are newer employer reviews for XpresSpa

Working here for almost a year and never been happier!

Current Employee - Cosmetologist  in  Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Cosmetologist in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at XpresSpa full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have to say, I haven't really experienced what people said who worked here in the past about it being bad - I LOVE my job! I met Rachel McAdams and did her nails at JFK last week- and meet ton of cool travelers! Everyone is happy to be in a serene spa and not just waiting around listlesly for their flights so the clients are awesome. I am making good money and my manager is very respectful and smart with scheduling. They are also bringing a lot of new jobs to the workforce and the owners are kind and generous

Cons

It takes a couple of weeks once you're hired to receive your airport badge but I guess that's just the nature of working at a company in the airport

12 Other Employee Reviews for XpresSpa (View Most Recent)

Things have changed - AMAZING place to work!

I have been working at XpresSpa full-time

Pros

XpresSpa has come a long way since it's inception. Pay rates have been raised and management has changed. We also now offer amazing incentive plans. Our employees are happier than ever and a lot of them are coming back!

Cons

We are a work in progress and change takes time but people are very happy with the new work environment.

Worst workplace ever!

Current Employee - GSC  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - GSC in New York, NY

I have been working at XpresSpa full-time for more than a year

Pros

You meet cool passengers from other countries

Cons

All they do is harass you and make you work like a slave. I worked there for over a year and had 4 managers in that time! The last manager was a nasty bitter envious person that disliked others for no good reason. When i brought my issues up with her to the Regional manager nothing was done. I was treated like crap! Taking vacation is a problem and to get paid for it is a long process. You have to stand in front of the store and basically hassle the customers to come in. You can't even take a break sometimes and the cameras are constantly watching you! There are no health benefits and many times i worked 6 days a week. Discrimination, humiliation, this place is a joke!!

Hire decent managers that do not discriminate and that treat all their employees equally.

There are newer employer reviews for XpresSpa

Worked for XpresSpa? Contribute to the Community!