XpresSpa

www.xpresspa.com
  www.xpresspa.com
There are newer employer reviews for XpresSpa

Working here for almost a year and never been happier!

Current Employee - Cosmetologist in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Cosmetologist in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at XpresSpa full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have to say, I haven't really experienced what people said who worked here in the past about it being bad - I LOVE my job! I met Rachel McAdams and did her nails at JFK last week- and meet ton of cool travelers! Everyone is happy to be in a serene spa and not just waiting around listlesly for their flights so the clients are awesome. I am making good money and my manager is very respectful and smart with scheduling. They are also bringing a lot of new jobs to the workforce and the owners are kind and generous

Cons

It takes a couple of weeks once you're hired to receive your airport badge but I guess that's just the nature of working at a company in the airport

15 Other Employee Reviews for XpresSpa (View Most Recent)

Things have changed - AMAZING place to work!

I have been working at XpresSpa full-time

Pros

XpresSpa has come a long way since it's inception. Pay rates have been raised and management has changed. We also now offer amazing incentive plans. Our employees are happier than ever and a lot of them are coming back!

Cons

We are a work in progress and change takes time but people are very happy with the new work environment.

I loved working here but felt unappreciated even though I had the most skill at the table.

Former Employee - Licensed Massage Therapist in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Licensed Massage Therapist in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at XpresSpa full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great tips on good travel days. Surprisingly, even though it's an airport I had return clientelle. They always made my day when they requested my services specifically.

Cons

I didn't have a solid form of transportation so I ended up taking the bus and train everyday to and from work. I lived downtown so sometimes travelling home at work into that area was a little bit sketchy.

I like how you talk to your employees and try to make the work atmosphere a more enjoyable place. I think your company will grow and do well.

There are newer employer reviews for XpresSpa