There are newer employer reviews for Xtime

Great company to work for Easy going relaxed atmosphere

Former Contractor - Information Technology in Redwood City, CA
Former Contractor - Information Technology in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Xtime as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Laid back atmosphere; Mostly mobile and using up to date technology; the people there are great.

Cons

none that i can think of

Other Employee Reviews for Xtime

A company on the rise.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Pros

still a small company so everyone knows almost everyone that works at corporate headquarters. Startup mode however, moving in to gear and ramping up staff and customers.

Cons

Salary isnt competitive however, I do think they realize and are attempting to adjust.

Advice to Management

Considering no body and nothing is perfert I really dont have any advise. I also think if you aren't happy with you enviornment or surroundings then it is up to you to make adjustments!

SaaS Selling to Automotive Dealerships

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Redwood City, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Redwood City, CA

Pros

Xtime provides a good benefits package, reasonable stock options, and lots of PTO. They are a growing company who is becoming a dominant player in the marketplace.

Cons

Personally, I had a lot of projects that were taken away from me despite having done a more than satisfactory job. I was also not paid on 90% of my sales and had an extremely unsupportive sales manager. It was made very clear to me that the opportunity for advancement was almost nonexistent.

Advice to Management

I found it very difficult to get any type of feedback from most of the management. I asked multiple times to review my sales activity with my direct supervisor and was told by him that he didn't care about having a review because he only cared about what deals closed. Basically, he completely ignored the fact that it takes more than 1 cold call to close a deal.