There are newer employer reviews for Xtreme Consulting

Very Happy to be Working for Xtreme!

Current Employee - Exchange Support Engineer in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Exchange Support Engineer in Redmond, WA

Pros

GREAT and clear communication from the CEO and our engagement manager Very good pay & Benefits (and they are free!) Management encourages professional growth Paid training and bonuses Feel like part of the team and see the impact my work will and can have on the group as a whole.

Cons

So far, I am overall happy with what I have seen from Xtreme. I know its petty, but would love more lunch meetings or food gatherings Room we work in can be a bit like a locker room due to the number of people. Not sure if Xtreme can help with this or not.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Love hearing from CEO and the engagement manager, so keep up with the communication. Feel like they truly care about me and the 110+ people on my team and am so glad I work for them now. I have worked with other consulting companies and I can truly say Xtreme Consulting Group is by far the best I have experienced. Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for Xtreme Consulting

Excellent Experience From Start to Finish!

Former Employee - Staffing Consultant/PM in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Staffing Consultant/PM in Redmond, WA

Pros

Very Competitive Pay for role GREAT benefits! Full coverage of dental and health Very supportive and response recruiting team CEO (Greg Rankich) does a great job communicating company wide Always felt that I was supported no matter what I did. I left Xtreme to try something new and after 6 months I already want to come back. This tells me that Xtreme is a great company to work for.

Cons

Variety of companies and clients to work for would be nice and give some flexibility to move to different types of environments or situations. Would love to have had the opportunity to get more involved in the community service the company does.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. It is clear that Xtreme is VERY different than most consulting and staffing firms in the Seattle area. I truly felt like part of the team and not just a number. Keep up the work done in the community and the communication to employees.

Xtreme Consulting is the best, competitive and most diverse staffing firm in the Seattle area.

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Xtreme consulting has competitive benefits, 401k options and salaries. They have repeat clients and projects are very diversified. They keep employees happy and challenged. The people, employees and CEO’s are friendly, professional and personable. Xtreme offers project flexibility working with various clients in US. I would highly recommend Xtreme Consulting.

Cons

Training must be done on your own time.