There are newer employer reviews for Xtreme Consulting

Love Working For Xtreme!!

Current Employee - Project Manager in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Xtreme Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Positive Growth Oriented Company
Fair Compensation, excellent benefits
Management communicates a lot, which I love!
Recognition for outstanding work.

Cons

Would like to see more than 2 fun activities a year (I know, I want to be spoiled)
401K match would be nice

Keep doing what you do. It feels great to know that you continue to look for new opportunities, want to be successful and that you care about your employees. Never change! Love the fact you recognize everyone's birthday, kind of cool for a company as large as Xtreme!

Apr 7, 2013

Great to hear you are so happy!! Thank you for your feedback.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Xtreme Consulting (View Most Recent)

Need help to grow up.

I worked at Xtreme Consulting full-time

Pros

Company has a good sales pitch. Salaries are reasonably good, and they are in a good market position and growing. Plenty or opportunities for those who seek a staffing role.

Cons

Reality suffers for full-time employees: There is no consistency with regard to their approach to policy, management, compensation, or incentives. Nobody models exemplary behavior and employees are left to feel that management is capricious and inconstant. Reviews are sporadic, and tend to be confrontational rather than mentoring. Incentives are not consistent and appear to be based on personal preference than employee performance. Reasons given for a certain incentive vary depending on the circumstance rather than being based on real numbers or performance reviews.

Hire an HR Manager with the skills to implement fair-minded compensation plans.

Aug 8, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. Reviews is an area that we have put significant effort to improve the process and visibility. So your feedback is very much appreciated!

Xtreme Consulting Group

Former Employee - Consultant/Programmer in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Consultant/Programmer in Redmond, WA

I worked at Xtreme Consulting full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Started off as a consulting company with great potential. I had some great years with Xtreme. Xtreme can be great if they come to you with an ideal short term staffing gig that can boost your resume.

Cons

I have seen them focus more on the Staffing side, which makes the company feel far more impersonal, and cheap in the bonuses/pay. There is a big problem with reviews, bonuses and promotional opportunities. I would also not recommend Xtreme to anyone looking for long term career opportunities.

Xtreme should develop a better review process, with a clear bonus structure.

Aug 8, 2013