Xtreme Consulting

There are newer employer reviews for Xtreme Consulting

Product Advisor at Microsoft Store

Former Employee - Microsoft Store Product Advisor in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Microsoft Store Product Advisor in Seattle, WA

I worked at Xtreme Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great Culture and People! Compensation package is very good.

Cons

It's difficult to move around internally from the company.

Make it easier for people to move around.

42 Other Employee Reviews for Xtreme Consulting (View Most Recent)

Great company and wonderful work experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Xtreme Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Since I started working for Xtreme, I have had nothing but positive and rewarding experiences. The work environment is friendly and enjoyable and encourages learning and growth.

Unlike most companies, upper management makes a strong effort to connect with all employees and they are always friendly and available to answer questions and help you out. They make a point to plan out of office events for employees such as sporting events and company parties.

Xtreme is also very understanding about work life balance. They know that "life happens" and are always accommodating with employees taking time off whenever they need it. I have yet to experience a better culture than Xtreme's in my working career. Every employee is friendly and welcoming, and you are encouraged to be yourself.

Cons

To better communicate company wide changes.

Continue looking for more growth opportunities and expanding the Xtreme network.

Love working for Xtreme!

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Portland, OR

I have been working at Xtreme Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Love the monthly newsletters and hearing about things going on.
    Great pay & benefits
    Very Easy to talk to the CEO - which is great considering how large Xtreme has become.
    Love how Xtreme takes a very active role in the community through donations, events, sponsorships, etc.
    Love the social media effort. Really cool to see all the cool things being accomplished.
    Actually received a birthday day card signed by owners. How cool is that? I have never worked for a company that even recognized I have a birthday!

Cons

Would love to see an all hands meeting or update on the firm in a more formal setting.
    Maybe publish/"toot your horn" about all the things are accomplishing. We get some of that via the newsletter, but it would be cool to hear more or have a place to see all the projects being worked on, especially in the other markets Xtreme is in.

Keep up the good work! I read some of these reviews on this site and its very clear that when someone is fired, they try to paint a false picture of the company (some of the comments are flat out lies and total misrepresentations of contracts/employment agreements). Keep doing what you are doing because you have built a great company and people love working for Xtreme,

There are newer employer reviews for Xtreme Consulting