There are newer employer reviews for Xtreme Consulting

Great fit for my skill set!

I have been working at Xtreme Consulting full-time

Pros

When looking for a new company to work for, I was looking for an opportunity to do software testing and test automation. I happened upon Xtreme and was given the great opportunity to learn a new language and test harness on a contract project. Once that project completed, I was converted to a full time employee with great benefits and more new opportunities.

Cons

The only thing missing from Xtreme is a matching 401k plan for full time employees. That would round out what I would say is a great place to work.

The review and feedback process seems incomplete. At this point there doesn't seem to be an official process in place for full time employees at branch offices. Work in progress?

40 Other Employee Reviews for Xtreme Consulting (View Most Recent)

Poor Employee Relations

I have been working at Xtreme Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Availability of health benefits, vacation, PTO.

Cons

After hired, you're just another number.... Employee Relations Representative

Employee relations representative should not stop by unannounced..... Random "drop bys" at as many offices as you can in passing makes for interruptions within the work day.....Also speaking about your own personal life, drama, and husband for 40 minutes+ is unprofessional.

Exchange Engineer at MIPS 247

Current Employee - Tier III Exchange Engineer  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Tier III Exchange Engineer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Xtreme Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The amount of knowledge you're exposed to is great.

Cons

You never know when the next layoff period will be. Xtreme calls Engineers down to the office and you never see them again about once a month. Engineers are fired and forgotten. That employs a serious sense of insecurity in the work place.

Instead of firing / " laying off", good engineers, get rid of those that aren't.
    Also, taking away days off from work after they've been implemented isn't all that great either!

There are newer employer reviews for Xtreme Consulting

Worked for Xtreme Consulting? Contribute to the Community!