Xtreme Consulting

www.xtremeconsulting.com

Great fit for my skill set!

ProsWhen looking for a new company to work for, I was looking for an opportunity to do software testing and test automation. I happened upon Xtreme and was given the great opportunity to learn a new language and test harness on a contract project. Once that project completed, I was converted to a full time employee with great benefits and more new opportunities.

ConsThe only thing missing from Xtreme is a matching 401k plan for full time employees. That would round out what I would say is a great place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe review and feedback process seems incomplete. At this point there doesn't seem to be an official process in place for full time employees at branch offices. Work in progress?

Poor Employee Relations

I have been working at Xtreme Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Availability of health benefits, vacation, PTO. Cons: After hired, you're just another number.... Employee Relations Representative Advice to Senior Management: Employee relations representative should not stop by unannounced..... Random "drop bys" at as many offices as you can in passing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Exchange Engineer at MIPS 247

Tier III Exchange Engineer (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

I have been working at Xtreme Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The amount of knowledge you're exposed to is great. Cons: You never know when the next layoff period will be. Xtreme calls Engineers down to the office and you never see… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of firing / " laying off", good engineers, get rid of those that aren't. Also,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Xtreme Consulting.

Worked for Xtreme Consulting? Contribute to the Community!