Xtreme Lashes

www.xtremelashes.com
  www.xtremelashes.com
There are newer employer reviews for Xtreme Lashes

Boredom will never be an issue!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

I have been working at Xtreme Lashes full-time

Pros

This is a lively, fast paced and very fun company to work for. There’s a great mix of culture, a young energetic atmosphere and many employees that come from various backgrounds and experience. This is a small business that consists of about 70 employees, you will definitely get the family oriented feel. It’s a very relaxed and casual environment that operates as one team. Constantly working cross-functionally with the different departments helps you to learn so much and that’s definitely a perk for me. Anything that has to do with building knowledge should be a perk for everyone. The President/CEO of the company is an amazing woman that you can learn so much from. She truly cares about the company and the employees at XL.

Besides having full benefits, there are unlimited snacks, beverages and coffee, quarterly bonuses which never amounts to zero, at least 2 fun company outings a year and at least one weekly catered lunch. The management team is flexible and understanding if you have to take time off or need to adjust your hours. When I was in college, they even worked with my schedule which was wonderful at the time. They care about your well-being and advancement in your career whether it’s in the industry or not.

Cons

As a growing organization, XL is constantly working on ways to improve the opportunities and improve as a business overall. Upper management does strive to keep the moral up and truly cares about the team, even if it doesn’t show at times.
There’s a lot of positions that get shifted around within the organization which sometimes can cause confusion as to whose doing what. Also, the current building we’re in is pretty small and the cars are parked in like sardines! The presentation and introduction that hits you when you arrive, doesn’t match our high-end brand. However, the upper management is working on the relocation very fiercely and XL should have its new home designed to match the brand in early 2016.

The team at XL works really hard and takes a lot of pride in their work and at times it feels unrecognized. Some of the team will even work on multiple tasks outside of their department in various areas.
Timing is something to work on. I feel that some of the set weekly meetings should be re-evaluated. There are some pockets of poor leadership but it's definitely getting better. Other than that, fantastic company to work for.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Xtreme Lashes (View Most Recent)

If you love chaos this is the place for you.

I worked at Xtreme Lashes

Pros

There are many good people working at Xtreme.

Cons

This company is disorganized and chaotic at all times, everything is an emergency and last minute. The pay does not equal the amount of time you work nor your title you are given.

Micro manager CEO

Current Employee - Product Development in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Product Development in Houston, TX

I have been working at Xtreme Lashes full-time

Pros

ownership of projects, various opportunities to be exposed to

Cons

too many projects with CEO/micro manager who can't make up her mind

There are newer employer reviews for Xtreme Lashes