Shady Business

I have been working at Y-AXIS full-time

Pros

I do not have any to share

Cons

Misrepresents itself online and on career boards Requests for information were met with rudeness and vague responses Upper management hung up the phone in my face when I asked for some clarification

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. very efficient company to work with

I have been working at Y-AXIS

Pros

very nice people to work with

Cons

cant say any , as this is very good place to work for

good training but terrible after placement

Former Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at Y-AXIS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was recommended to join y axis by a friend of mine. He had worked with a couple of years earlier and had good things to say. the training is pretty good. They give you the necessary tools and help you learn by having an instructor works with you to make sure you have a good grasp of the material. They provide excellent mock interviews; help with resume prep and placement. So the beginning of the relationship is excellent.

Cons

while the beginning of the relationship is great, they can’t wait to screw you over once they find a placement for you. All of sudden everyone is too busy to answer calls and reply to emails. Too busy to send out your paycheck out on time. They offered support once you are placed but no one is available if you have questions and might actually need the support they promised. There are no relocation benefits, even though they promise it, the health benefits were terrible and there is no time off. When you ask about time off or benefits, they tell you to be grateful that you have a job making decent pay. Worse thing is the company dodges questions about your bill rate from the client, doesn’t share any documentation. You are supposed to take their word for what the client pays. As with many BA placement companies you sign a contract where you work out arrangement for pay rate, etc. but Yaxis just shady with the way they handle their "employees" and thier contract.

Advice to Management

treat your employed trainees better and they will reward you with loyalty and reommendations.