YMCA
3.5 of 5 1,228 reviews
www.ymca.net Chicago, IL 150 to 499 Employees

I love the fact that our team is like family..

ProsI love all of the people that work there; everyone is so friendly and treats you like family. I've found each day to be a new learning experience and getting to interact with all of the members makes me feel like I am contributing to my community in a very unique but direct way.

ConsThere's very low pay and a very tight schedule of hours due to the limitations on the number of hours we can get a week

good company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at YMCA part-time for more than a year

Pros: great people to work alongside with Cons: lots of kids running everywhere Advice to Senior Management: keep up the great work More

Business Manager

Business Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at YMCA full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good work/life balance for many positions but not all. Cons: Systems are old and hard to capture relevant information. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on YMCA.

Worked for YMCA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at YMCA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for YMCA CEO Neil Nicoll. All reviews posted anonymously by YMCA employees.