YP

www.yp.com
  www.yp.com
There are newer employer reviews for YP

Great opportunity and constant changes in what products they come up with for clients

Current Employee - Account Executive in Milpitas, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at YP full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Sell, sell, sell every week. Keeps you active. So many opportunities.

Cons

Low base salary, base should be at least 45k to keep up with the cost of living in the valley.

Let's bring the stress level down. Sales people work best when not put under high stress.

461 Other Employee Reviews for YP (View Most Recent)

Lack of respect from Management

Current Employee - Media Consultant in Metairie, LA
    Current Employee - Media Consultant in Metairie, LA

I have been working at YP full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There is hope with the new senior management team. Who knows, maybe one day, the Metairie office will understand dressing at appropriate levels to meet their clients.

Cons

Lack of trust and respect from management is what stops the sales reps from achieving their potential. Trust can go a long way.

Treat people with respect and watch them flourish

Working at YP!

Current Employee - Associate Director, National Internet Operations in Glendale, CA

I have been working at YP full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It is an exciting time to work for YP! We are a new company with a new vision and energy to impact SMBs and thier customers. Leadership is engaging and open to feedback from all employees. There are new opportunities opening up as a result of the transition to YP. The financials are looking good and we are focusing our products to ensure we exceed customer expecations and provide the appropriate value. Compensation, Career Opportunities and Senior Management are rated 4 stars only because we are just 90+ days old; however the 4 stars are leading to 5. -- Come join a winning team if you are up for a challenge!

Cons

The challenge is with transitioning to a stand alone organization outside AT&T. We are a 7000+ employee company with the challenge of continuing the business while standing up functions managed by AT&T in the past. At times, information wasn't flowing fast enough; however, that seems to be in the past.

Leadership should continue the open communication, engagement of employees and promoting the spirit of the new YP. It would be helpful if leadership provided a view outlining the stand up initiatives with targets by month or quarter. This will set expecations and allow the employees to have a picture of the future direction.

There are newer employer reviews for YP