There are newer employer reviews for YP Tech

Work/Life Balance and Great Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Glendale, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

I have been working at YP Tech full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been here for a few months, and this has been one of the best decisions I have made... for both my professional career and my personal life. From a professional aspect, we are working on large infrastructures and solving real problems and providing solutions to business across america. The culture in the LA Office is upbeat with about 500 in staff. They host meetups monthly, hold quarterly hackathons, and most of the technical staff contributes to the Open Source community. From a personal life decision, my work hours are normal and I have more time to spend with my family and other interests. YP believes in it's staff and being able to not feel under-resourced at work is awesome!

Cons

Keep doing what you are doing!

Our CTO org is filled with the best and brightest. The leadership is incredibly qualified and real drivers of the business

10 Other Employee Reviews for YP Tech (View Most Recent)

Unless you are an intern or new in business this place is not for you

Former Employee - Director  in  Glendale, CA
    Former Employee - Director in Glendale, CA

I worked at YP Tech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Almost nothing. Few good guys around. Sometimes tries to prove itself as a tech start up, which it is not. All the other five ratings you have seen should be either the recruiter or the C level managers themselves!!

Cons

Printed Yellowpages has bleak future. The search engine version is weak to compete with larger organizations like google. Management has no idea about the future. C level management has no value outside this job.

No point giving advice.

don't be fooled this is the same company as YP, which has 2.6 stars

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

I have been working at YP Tech full-time

Pros

401k is 5%, workspace is pleasent

Cons

They are posting their jobs under this listing because their reviews are so bad on their real listing. This dishonesty was prevalent in their interviewing, offer and on boarding process. Free food is scarce and crappy selection.

Upper management cannot manage down, indecisive - creates busy work.

YP Tech Response

Sep 10, 2014Talent Acquisition

@don’t be fooled,

YP Tech has been making great strides in creating a culture that positions YP as an employer of choice in Southern CA. This new Glassdoor listing allows for reviews that are
    ... More

There are newer employer reviews for YP Tech

Worked for YP Tech? Contribute to the Community!