YTL Communications
ytlcomms.my Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 500 to 999 Employees

RF Engineer, Planning department

Technical Or Managerial (Current Employee)
Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)

I have been working at YTL Communications full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSuit to my work experience and qualification, especiall in the Telecommunication Industry

Consworking in YTL comms required a high dedication and more time in order its high expectation. None of news resources can handle the task given at its urgency based on company's demand. YTL expecting all new employees came into the company with their previous knowledge and skills as a package. Well, Thanks to god cause letting to work in YTL Communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementYTL has jus started it new wing (Telecommunication sector), so there improvement need to be done in the earlier stages especially the human resources requirement like tool, profesional appliance subject to job scope in the technical scopes, special fund allocation to support the front line technical team. A Strong commpany always prapred with a strong HR and finance ability.

Good people, especially at ground level, but not enough cooperation or coordination between departments.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at YTL Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible office culture/times (but note that this really depends what department you are in - the front facing ones will be strict, plus depends on… Cons: May need to work evenings and weekends as needed. Bad traffic at central office location, plus (unless you are highly ranked), will need to secure… Advice to Senior Management: Need to invest in training plus plan career advancement and… More

There are newer reviews on YTL Communications.

Worked for YTL Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at YTL Communications reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by YTL Communications employees.