Yahoo

www.yahoo.com

A good place to work if you care about you future growth

ProsVery relaxed working environment. Engineers do have a say on what they want to do and how they want to do it. Compensation is reasonable compared with other IT companies in the bay area.

ConsYahoo as a company has failed in many areas in recent years. Many good people have left the company. The company serious needs to have a direction and a goal and some incentive to boost the morale of its employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe straightforward with the real problems Yahoo is facing and focus on the core business rather than spread the money over many irrelevant projects that are destined to die from the day they start.

It's had its highs and lows

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Yahoo

Pros: Great people, direct managers are typically very supportive. Cons: Constant turnover. I dont have a lot of faith in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

a good technology company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Yahoo

Pros: opensource, work culture and largle scale distributed systems, good pay package,… Cons: decision making is mostly with the senior management . lot of bureaucracy. sometimes features… Advice to Senior Management: give more power to the engineers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Yahoo.

Worked for Yahoo? Contribute to the Community!