Yahoo
3.4 of 5 1,679 reviews
www.yahoo.com Sunnyvale, CA 5000+ Employees

Exciting times at Yahoo!

ProsSignificant change, renewed innovation, amazing co-workers/culture, great salary/benefits

ConsStill a lot of middle/sr mgmt hanging on that should be gone. Not much job growth happening in LA.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the YEES results seriously on an individual basis, weed out poor management based on these. The seem ignored in that regard. Provide a better channel to report management issues. The public forums/voting only work for some things.

Great place to work!

Senior Technical Yahoo (Current Employee)
    Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Yahoo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Marissa Mayer is a great reason to work at Yahoo!,… Cons: Politics, old infrastructure, pay is not competitive to other Silicon… Advice to Senior Management: Follow Marissa's lead and stop the politics. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company

I have been working at Yahoo

There are newer reviews on Yahoo.

Worked for Yahoo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yahoo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer. All reviews posted anonymously by Yahoo employees.