Yale New Haven Health System
www.yalenewhavenhealth.org New Haven, CT 150 to 499 Employees

Administrative Intern (Northeast Medical Group)

Administrative Intern (Former Employee)
Bridgeport, CT

ProsGreat access to senior leadership within Northeast Medical Group, Bridgeport Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital, and the System. Senior management in NEMG is motivated and driven to change the landscape of care in Connecticut.

ConsHuman Resources is sort of a mess. As with any internship, your mileage will vary, and depends a LOT on how much work you invest in projects, networking, etc.

Management in my dept was disconnected

Business Associate (Former Employee)
    New Haven, CT

I worked at Yale New Haven Health System part-time for more than a year

Pros: - Good health insurance - Room for advancement in the system Cons: - Low pay rate - Management disconnected from the "real" world of what was transpiring in her dept. - PCAs not doing their jobs -… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your people on the front lines -they see… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

IT Programmer

IT Programmer (Current Employee)
    North Haven, CT

I have been working at Yale New Haven Health System full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits and pay are ok for the New Haven area. But that is not saying much since the only two large… Cons: Extremely hierarchical, at least in IT. Management wears ties, everyone else doesn't. I find this strange. Average age is probably close to 50. Doctors rule… Advice to Senior Management: Develop actual career planning into an employees review. Don't look… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Yale New Haven Health System.

Worked for Yale New Haven Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yale New Haven Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Yale New Haven Health System CEO Marna P. Borgstrom. All reviews posted anonymously by Yale New Haven Health System employees.