Yale University
www.yale.edu New Haven, CT 5000+ Employees

Excellent place for student workers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New Haven, CT

ProsGreat pay and interesting work. The university makes it easy to find jobs that are available to the community and facilitates the application process.

ConsNone that I can think of. Jobs at the university are near where students live and are high paying (or at least enough so given the student contribution) compared to their equivalents outside the university.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Pretty cushy

PhD Student (Current Employee)
    New Haven, CT

I have been working at Yale University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pays better and with lower teaching requirements than many other… Cons: High stress, but depends on department Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic experience

Research Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Yale University part-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly people Great location Good food Lots of research spending and new buildings Cons: Crime makes stories, but otherwise pretty safe! Advice to Senior Management: Keep spending more on science research... it's one of Yale's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Yale University.

Worked for Yale University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yale University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Yale University CEO Peter Salovey. All reviews posted anonymously by Yale University employees.