Yamaha America
www.yamaha.com Buena Park, CA 150 to 499 Employees

No clarity!

Special Projects (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsThe objectives of the NY office were clear, and the team there the right mix of people to actually make it happen. The location was great, the hours never a problem, and the people smart and relatively interesting, with a few glaring exceptions.

ConsThe charter of the NY office was clear to the NY office but not to ANY OTHER subsidiary within this very large global company. Who was actually calling the shots/directing the strategy was never really clear, so it was difficult to ask questions, shift direction, make change.

Advice to Senior ManagementClarify the role of the subsidiary and empower the people there to succeed!

Great place for steady job

I have been working at Yamaha America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Stable company, Experienced colleagues, Educational opportunities, High quality products, Brand… Cons: It is possible to become complacent, you need to have… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on product innovation add services to products. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Top Quality Products, Top Quality People, Making a difference in people's lives everyday!

National Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Buena Park, CA

I have been working at Yamaha America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Yamaha values its employees and continues to find ways to show us and ensure we are motivated and working in a supportive, fun and innovative… Cons: The only cons would be where the corporate office is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Yamaha America.

Worked for Yamaha America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yamaha America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Yamaha America CEO Hitoshi Fukutome. All reviews posted anonymously by Yamaha America employees.