There are newer employer reviews for Yamaha Motor U.S.A.

Yamaha

I have been working at Yamaha Motor U.S.A.

Pros

Relax environment with good people and very nice benefit package. Also great work life balance and flexible schedule and competitive salary if you are in IT.

Cons

No career advancement. Very poor management as top management is ususally folks who have been there a long time without much experience or expetise of what they are managing

Poor management because the same manager gets moved around to manage diffrerent areas of the business and he / she not learning much

23 Other Employee Reviews for Yamaha Motor U.S.A. (View Most Recent)

I

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Kennesaw, GA
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Kennesaw, GA

I worked at Yamaha Motor U.S.A. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-Not only does Yamaha produce some of the best motor sport products available, the company also cares about it's employee's
    -The atmosphere is pretty relaxed and my co-workers were my 2nd family
    -VERY customer service oriented-Yamaha does an incredible job taking care of dealers and customers
    -The benefits are great...especially if you are an enthusiast

I strongly recommend Yamaha Motor Corporation

Cons

A little too conservative when introducing new products

Consider listening to the sales team a little more

Solid Company

I have been working at Yamaha Motor U.S.A. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Top tier benefits, competitive salary, job stability, advancement opportunities, culture of safety and continuous improvement. This company cares about its employee workforce, and I enjoy coming to work each day. The organization has many talented individuals who are great to work with. The company is growing rapidly, so if you do your job well, job security is not an issue. Great mix of American ingenuity and Japanese efficiency at work together.

Cons

Many new projects and meetings are often thrown into the mix, and at times it can be challenging to still get the day-to-day job duties completed.

Each Yamaha Motor company has it's own culture, which means different rules, dress codes, and policies for each branch. It would benefit the organization to adopt a universal platform to tie all the Yamaha companies together. I believe this would create a stronger bond between the different locations, resulting in a stronger and more efficient Yamaha Motor, USA.

There are newer employer reviews for Yamaha Motor U.S.A.