Yammer

www.yammer.com

The honeymoon that never ends

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

Pros1. puppies
2. free breakfast, lunch, and dinner and a guy comes around with a cart at 3:30 with a freshly made gourmet snack. food is super healthy too. there's also fancy drinks in the fridge like fresh squeezed juice, japanese tea, sparkling water, kombucha, beer. i think i consume about 30 dollars in food/drinks a day.
3. everyone is young and excited to be there. the engineers are super smart and never get mad about the difficulty of their projects or the fact that people bother them all day about bugs.
4. i hear we get paid a lot
5. all your friends will be jealous of you

Cons1. things happen really fast and you never feel like your job is done. management could do a better job explaining what is expected of us or else the overachievers burn out and don't even feel like they did a good job.
2. some people take advantage of the relaxed environment. they're unfocused, immature, and unprofessional. these people/person are incredibly distracting to those trying to work.
3. sometimes the snack guy comes to my desk 10 minutes late. worst day ever.

The best workplace culture I have ever experienced!

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Yammer

Pros: Fun people that you might actually want to hang out with outside of the office, fast paced… Cons: Sometimes people just vanish without a word... some day you think someone just… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Changing the world through great technology and culture

I have been working at Yammer

Pros: Amazing product and huge commitment to customer success. Great… Cons: No cons. Just a place for really smart people that are dedicated… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the focus on making customers successful and empowering employees to innovate everyday.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Yammer.

Worked for Yammer? Contribute to the Community!