Yapta
yapta.com Seattle, WA 6 to 15 Employees

It's a work-hard, play-hard environment with some very smart people that are enjoyable to work with.

Seattle, WA

I have been working at Yapta

ProsThe salary is very competitive and you're given full autonomy to get your work done - but the team is always willing to help when/if needed. Management always has an open door and there's always an opportunity to speak your peace or to ask questions. It's a relatively small team, but everyone seems to get along and work well together. Oh, and half-day Fridays during the Summer... I love that!

ConsThere's very few bad few things to say about working at Yapta. Pioneer Square after dark isn't always pleasant, but there's not much you can do about that.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the open door policy with your employees. It's important.

Yapta, fun, flaky startup

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

I worked at Yapta

Pros: The work and people at Yapta are great. The positive work environment made… Cons: The dramatic swings in company direction based on outside factors were troubling. The… Advice to Senior Management: Remember that it takes a real toll on people to… More

Casual, friendly start-up environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Yapta

Pros: Very positive-thinking engineers. Technology flexibility was excellent. CEO is very accessible to… Cons: Decision-making regarding company direction was restricted to management. Disorganized software and… Advice to Senior Management: Yapta could definitely use experienced Product Managers to drive the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Yapta.

Worked for Yapta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yapta reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Yapta CEO James Filsinger. All reviews posted anonymously by Yapta employees.