Yardi Systems
www.yardi.com Santa Barbara, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Wonderful people, good product, a bit disorganized

Technical Account Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThe people are genuinely caring and interested in each other's success. There is little, if any, backstabbing or ugly politics. The products are interesting.

ConsWith recent growth there are internal procedures and communications that are disorganized and make it harder to work. Salaries are less than similar positions. Company isn't flexible in regards to working from home or working flexible schedules.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need better coordination and communication between offices.

Great place to work

I have been working at Yardi Systems

Pros: Management is supportive. All have the same goal in mind which is to keep the clients happy and continue to develop a quality… Cons: Cons are what are usually associated with any employer. Occasional long hours and fire drills. Employee… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

I have been working at Yardi Systems

Pros: Great benefits Competitive pay Wonderful co-workers Company is great at making sure we'll stay… Cons: Middle management should be more open to suggestions from employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Yardi Systems.

Worked for Yardi Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yardi Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Yardi Systems CEO Anant Yardi. All reviews posted anonymously by Yardi Systems employees.