Yaskawa Electric America

www.yaskawa.com

Great company with solid performance and products

Manager, Customer Satisfaction (Former Employee) Waukegan, IL

ProsExcellent products, systems, and processes in place - company has a solid foundation for success. There are great people to work with and you'll find many dedicated professionals here. Very nice corporate office with easy access to expressway - many restaurants nearby. Overall - a great place to work.

ConsMany long-tenured employees and managers - this tends to limit access to 'fresh ideas'. Management team is a 'boys club', if you're not in, then promotions are slow to come.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up with current trends and continue to listen to your employees. As a former employee, I found Yaskawa to be the best company I've ever worked for.

Management is so busy putting out fires they don't look at the whole picture.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oak Creek, WI

I have been working at Yaskawa Electric America

Pros: Good benefits, fair pay , clean environment most of the… Cons: Managers do not care about workers just the amount of… Advice to Senior Management: Look and listen to what the workforce is saying . Be more friendly to all employees and let them know they are appreciated,this will boost… More

Yaskawa Takes Care of its Employees

Software Engineer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Yaskawa Electric America

Pros: Yaskawa's reputation in Industrial Automation has been built on the quality of its products and support. The demands of the job are high and… Cons: There is no coasting at Yaskawa; expect long hours. Need to communicate with parent corporation and support sibling corporations… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Yaskawa Electric America.

Worked for Yaskawa Electric America? Contribute to the Community!