There are newer employer reviews for Yaskawa Electric America

Great company with solid performance and products

Former Employee - Manager, Customer Satisfaction  in  Waukegan, IL
Former Employee - Manager, Customer Satisfaction in Waukegan, IL

I worked at Yaskawa Electric America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Excellent products, systems, and processes in place - company has a solid foundation for success. There are great people to work with and you'll find many dedicated professionals here. Very nice corporate office with easy access to expressway - many restaurants nearby. Overall - a great place to work.

Cons

Many long-tenured employees and managers - this tends to limit access to 'fresh ideas'. Management team is a 'boys club', if you're not in, then promotions are slow to come.

Keep up with current trends and continue to listen to your employees. As a former employee, I found Yaskawa to be the best company I've ever worked for.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Yaskawa Electric America (View Most Recent)

Management is so busy putting out fires they don't look at the whole picture.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Oak Creek, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Creek, WI

I have been working at Yaskawa Electric America

Pros

Good benefits, fair pay , clean environment most of the people are very pleasant.

Cons

Managers do not care about workers just the amount of product shipped.

Look and listen to what the workforce is saying . Be more friendly to all employees and let them know they are appreciated,this will boost moral. Put aside the close friendship of upper managers and listen to what the workforce has to say about there leadership skills or lack of. There are many unhappy workers at Oak Creek which is very unfortunate.

Yaskawa Takes Care of its Employees

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Yaskawa Electric America

Pros

Yaskawa's reputation in Industrial Automation has been built on the quality of its products and support. The demands of the job are high and Engineers are proud of the work they do.
    In exchange for high demands, Yaskawa makes an effort to take care of its Empolyees. As an employee, I have always been able to count on having clear objectives and requirements for moving forward in my career.

Cons

There is no coasting at Yaskawa; expect long hours. Need to communicate with parent corporation and support sibling corporations increases the hours an Engineer is expected to be available and blurs the lines between personal time and company time.

There are newer employer reviews for Yaskawa Electric America

Worked for Yaskawa Electric America? Contribute to the Community!