Yaskawa Electric America

www.yaskawa.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Yaskawa Electric America

Yaskawa America is employee focused.

Current Employee - Currently Employed in Waukegan, IL
Current Employee - Currently Employed in Waukegan, IL

I have been working at Yaskawa Electric America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They have good benefits and treat their employees nicely. They offer lots of training with room to grow and learn. I have enjoyed my time spent here so far and look forward to the years to come. This company really does focus on growth and development.

Cons

The pay here is a bit below average in my opinion but besides that it is a terrific group of people to work with.

Raise pay/bonuses

10 Other Employee Reviews for Yaskawa Electric America (View Most Recent)

Good company with a strong employee focus!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Creek, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Creek, WI

I have been working at Yaskawa Electric America full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Lots of 10+ year employees who are "lifers" shows that they do care about employees and they have a very low turn-over rate. The benefits are fantastic! There is a great culture at this company. I really feel like I'm appreciated.

Cons

I can see how other departments that are "male" heavy can have the "old boys club" feel to them. I have not experienced this but I'm sure it exists in a company that has such a large number of male employees.

Hire a few more female managers to round out the diverse workplace and I think you'd be pleasantly surprised :)

Great company with solid performance and products

Former Employee - Manager, Customer Satisfaction in Waukegan, IL
    Former Employee - Manager, Customer Satisfaction in Waukegan, IL

I worked at Yaskawa Electric America full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Excellent products, systems, and processes in place - company has a solid foundation for success. There are great people to work with and you'll find many dedicated professionals here. Very nice corporate office with easy access to expressway - many restaurants nearby. Overall - a great place to work.

Cons

Many long-tenured employees and managers - this tends to limit access to 'fresh ideas'. Management team is a 'boys club', if you're not in, then promotions are slow to come.

Keep up with current trends and continue to listen to your employees. As a former employee, I found Yaskawa to be the best company I've ever worked for.

There are newer employer reviews for Yaskawa Electric America