Yates Petroleum
Www.yatespetroleum.com Artesia, NM 150 to 499 Employees

This is the best company I have ever worked for and I've worked for many good companies.

Rock Springs, WY

ProsExcellent repore with management and fellow employees. Wages could be a little better. Generous bonuses and time off. I do feel sorry for the individual at my office who no longer enjoys working here. I think that if it were me and I truly felt that way I would seek another job as there are plenty available here, luckily.

ConsSome stressful days but I think that could be anywhere. Yates Petroleum Corporation has always been an enjoyable place to be at.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only advice to management that I would offer is to try and maintain the same family oriented atmosphere throughout the sale.

Great company to work for

I have been working at Yates Petroleum full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good salary, good benefits, great people to work… Cons: Not much to mention on the downside. The only con is… Advice to Senior Management: Try to keep the same family feeling while the sale happens. After all its… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

No longer enjoyable place to work

Lease Operator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Yates Petroleum full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Family time, company vehicle, increasing vacation time, personal time, sick… Cons: Upper management is terrible, kiss asses, lazy people need to apply, treat contractors poorly try… Advice to Senior Management: Quit before you get the ax after the buyout, they teach… More
There are newer reviews on Yates Petroleum.

Worked for Yates Petroleum? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yates Petroleum reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Yates Petroleum CEO John Yates Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Yates Petroleum employees.