Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch
www.ybgr.org Billings, MT 150 to 499 Employees

Great mission, great people, surprisingly unethical leadership and oblivious board of directors.

Assistant (Former Employee)
Billings, MT

I worked at Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch full-time for less than a year

ProsThe mission, purpose, and vision of this nonprofit are absolutely amazing. Unfortunately, with Glenn McFarlane at the helm, the organization is lacking direction, professionalism, and ethics.

ConsA culture of "the old boys network" mixed with ethical violations galore. Personally, as a professional, the unethical and unprofessional experiences displayed at this organization are to many to name.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice to management includes replacing both the CEO and the board of directors 100%, ensure that all members are 100% unrelated to previous board members and founding members of this nonprofit. This will ensure an honest approach to providing for SED youth in the future.

Bad company to work for, good place to do good work with kids

Therapist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch full-time

Pros: The opportunity to work with youth Cons: This administration heavy company is disorganized and unprofessional. When it comes to… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on treating employees well, this is what will improve… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch.

Worked for Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch employees.