Yelp

www.yelp.com

Account Executive, Sr. AE, Elite AE, National Account Executive

National Account Executive (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat company to work for. I learned a lot from my leaders, training is excellent and efficient and there's a strong emphasis on continued professional growth.

ConsNational Advertising team lacks camaraderie, and training needs to improve. Top-down communication at the time was horrible, and I often wondered if leadership was even considering the individual contributors when figuring out the sales plan.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the start-up vibe, it works! But don't make it just a vibe, make sure you have a better feedback loop with current employees and that it's actionable.

Flexible, work-from-home, fun but rigorous

Community Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Yelp full-time

Pros: Young, hip, open-minded and creative company that encourages outside-the-box thinking.… Cons: Work-from-home and ability to set your own schedule (i.e. no 9-5 office to limit your hours) paired with high expectations… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Be prepared to talk

I have been working at Yelp

Pros: Friendly co-workers, stocked break room with beer on tap and… Cons: You have to love cold calling in order to excel… More
There are newer reviews on Yelp.

Worked for Yelp? Contribute to the Community!