Yesmail
www.yesmail.com Portland, OR 50 to 149 Employees

Currently weird, but probably better than it used to be

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

ProsThe people are great, the work/life balance is excellent, and I've learned a lot in my time here. I've been exposed to a fair number of technologies that I'd never worked with before.

ConsLet's face it, no one is excited about e-mail marketing (AKA spam). You'll also find yourself supporting lots of crappy legacy code. And developers have to work two-week support rotations where you're on call 24/7 (although thankfully, off-hours calls are fairly rare).

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement could very easily improve morale by making pay and benefits more competitive.

Yesmail Great Place to Work, Infogroup not so much

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Yesmail

Pros: Yesmail is an innovated company, really trying to push their products and employees… Cons: The sister companies under Infogroup, that Yesmail works with are, are bloated with inefficiencies. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. Yesmail is a great place to work for and… More

Good Small Company feel

Portland, OR

I have been working at Yesmail

Pros: Relaxed enviornment - good people- hard dedicated staff Cons: Downtown parking / commute is costly Advice to Senior Management: Suggest more discussion regarding career advancement next steps to avoid… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Yesmail.

Worked for Yesmail? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yesmail reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Yesmail CEO Mike Hilts. All reviews posted anonymously by Yesmail employees.