Yesmail
www.yesmail.com Portland, OR 50 to 149 Employees

Warning this company goes thru employees in very short order.

Systems Administrator (Former Employee)
Portland, OR

Prosgreat location in portland, right on the green line and bus mall, good view from the office, tea and coffee service in break rooms.

ConsBetween march 09 and june 09 this company fired 3 systems administrators, 1 programmer, and its tech support manager. this company goes thru employees and throws them away. sr management is doomed by group thinking and doesn't listen to technical advise. this is a miserable place to work. think twice before quitting a job elsewhere to work for this place. very long hours on call and dealing with inadequacies that have accumulated over time.

Advice to Senior Managementfire most of the mid to mid-senior level management most of it is dead wood. analyze employee treatment and adhere more carefully to labor laws to stay out of trouble. split off from infogroup they are dragging yesmail down.

Yesmail is pretty darn good, but not quite great (yet).

Account Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Yesmail

Pros: Solid organization with good growth prospects. Cons: infoUSA benefits package needs improvement. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing, other than getting better benefits… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

copy writing

Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee)
    Nagercoil (India)

I have been working at Yesmail part-time for less than a year

Pros: Yesmail is an organization that positively stands apart Cons: marketing applications, data management, data intelligence, lead generation, and best… Advice to Senior Management: marketing applications, data management, data intelligence, lead generation, and best… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Yesmail.

Worked for Yesmail? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yesmail reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Yesmail CEO Mike Hilts. All reviews posted anonymously by Yesmail employees.