Yodle

www.yodle.com

Sales Representative

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsGreat work environment, free lunch, happy hour Fridays, unlimited earning potential, dedicated management. Company employs a queen and princess of culture. They are the glue that keeps the place hopping with fun contests and awards.

ConsWhile management is dedicated, many are promoted for the wrong reasons. It is unfortunate that true leadership is not rewarded, only numbers - defiantly a hero or zero type of company.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize your true leaders and reward them and you will stop driving some of your best talent out the door.

Low pay and not concerned about their employees

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Yodle full-time for more than a year

Pros: free lunch, large parking lot Cons: low pay, lack of support, constant management change, and jobs are often discontinued or outsourced. Most of the staff is… Advice to Senior Management: Put your people first. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best place

I have been working at Yodle

Pros: fun laid back place to be Cons: hard work, work hard have fun Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Yodle.

Worked for Yodle? Contribute to the Community!