Yodlee
www.yodlee.com Redwood City, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Great opportunity and experience

I have been working at Yodlee full-time for more than 8 years

ProsI've been with Yodlee a long time and think these are some of the best people to work with. While there are challenges in any company, Yodlee offers people a chance to learn way beyond their current experience and capabilities. I have seen many people grow quickly into new jobs and areas they thought were year away or never achievable. I like the support that all coworkers give each other. This is a true learning environment and one of the best places to work.

ConsWith a major office in India and international clients, the work demands get a little tough. But this is offset by the personal flexibility that people have in managing their schedule and work days.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat open communication - keep it up.

Tons of Opportunity

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Yodlee full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Tons of opportunity here to learn and advance in your career - Unlike big companies… Cons: - Working 2 different time zones can impact work life balance - Working with India… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company about to take off

Senior Director Product Marketing (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Yodlee full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good vision for an innovative financial service platform. Highly motivated… Cons: Taking on a lot of work and we might need to prioritize other… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on what can be achieved short term, but plan… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Yodlee.

Worked for Yodlee? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yodlee reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Yodlee CEO Anil Arora. All reviews posted anonymously by Yodlee employees.