Yodlee
www.yodlee.com Redwood City, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Great PS team, Technical Consulting Team

Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee)
Redwood City, CA

ProsWorked in PS Technical Consulting team. It provided lots of exposure to big customers (one can improve customer facing skills), very flexible work hours. No micro management. Very senior team members, good problem solvers, smart people around, less ego, very helpful.

ConsFast paced, offshore working hours at times, still in start-up mode after 13 years. Looks like will remain private forever.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work but think about exit as well.

too much workstress

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Yodlee full-time

Pros: lot of talented engineers but no direction from upper mgmt.… Cons: work load, no direction or product road map More

not bad but the company has to make lots of changes to grow

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I worked at Yodlee full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Products, client base, benefits, free food, freedom to spend, no… Cons: company is not growing rapidly hence the risk of losing the job anytime. not too many smart people around. stopped… Advice to Senior Management: time to sell or show the money! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Yodlee.

Worked for Yodlee? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yodlee reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Yodlee CEO Anil Arora. All reviews posted anonymously by Yodlee employees.