There are newer employer reviews for Yoh

Management has always been an issue

I have been working at Yoh full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Paid on time
HR goup is helpful most of time.
Vacation roll over
Lower level employees try their best to work together as a team

Cons

HIgh benefits
Management does not know what employee responsibilities are on projects. Only feedback is when something is negative. Upper management is not qualified to handle issues because they have no experience in what you do. They have never worked in your capacity before so cannot begin to understand day to day challenges. Although you try to communicate with them, its blown off and long as the "client" is happy.
Your work performance is not appreciated. It is never enough. You are never praised for the things you help to achieve to make Yoh look good but you are berated when the client has an issue.

Keep in mind that your employees work for your at your client sites. Listen and understand thier perspective because they are your voice. The client is not always right. Hire people in your upper management roles that understand the roles that they are in and can support your internal employees and have the werewithal to push back on the client when appropriate and necessary. Get your head out of the sand. I have seen great employees leave this company due to the poor leadership that remains.

69 Other Employee Reviews for Yoh (View Most Recent)

Good company, competitive salary, strong business leaders.

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter

I have been working at Yoh full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Competitive salary, metrics driven. If you have your data to back up your reasoning for decisions its good.

Cons

Being remote makes it more challenging in relationship building.

YOH incompetency

Former Employee - Customer Service in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Yoh (less than an year)

Pros

Communication is almost always done mostly by email. Maybe a phone call once in a while. Never have to leave the house for that. Can deal with them without dressing up.

Cons

Last week, YOH sent a 2012 W2 to me when I never worked for them in 2012. I emailed them as soon as I got the incorrect W2. Where I work, we can get our taxes done professionally for free, and tomorrow is the last day. YOH is dragging their freet to send the corrected W2 to me. Now I have to pay $175 to get my taxes done all because of the incompetency of YOH.

Hire more competent people.

There are newer employer reviews for Yoh