Yoh

www.yoh.com

Management has always been an issue

ProsPaid on time
HR goup is helpful most of time.
Vacation roll over
Lower level employees try their best to work together as a team

ConsHIgh benefits
Management does not know what employee responsibilities are on projects. Only feedback is when something is negative. Upper management is not qualified to handle issues because they have no experience in what you do. They have never worked in your capacity before so cannot begin to understand day to day challenges. Although you try to communicate with them, its blown off and long as the "client" is happy.
Your work performance is not appreciated. It is never enough. You are never praised for the things you help to achieve to make Yoh look good but you are berated when the client has an issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep in mind that your employees work for your at your client sites. Listen and understand thier perspective because they are your voice. The client is not always right. Hire people in your upper management roles that understand the roles that they are in and can support your internal employees and have the werewithal to push back on the client when appropriate and necessary. Get your head out of the sand. I have seen great employees leave this company due to the poor leadership that remains.

Good company, competitive salary, strong business leaders.

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Yoh full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Competitive salary, metrics driven. If you have your data to… Cons: Being remote makes it more challenging in relationship building. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

YOH incompetency

Customer Service (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Yoh for less than a year

Pros: Communication is almost always done mostly by email. Maybe a phone call once in a while.… Cons: Last week, YOH sent a 2012 W2 to me when I never worked for them in 2012. I emailed them as soon as I… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more competent people. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Yoh.

Worked for Yoh? Contribute to the Community!