York Hospital

www.wellspan.org

fine for now

Current Employee - Med Assist  in  Gettysburg, PA
Current Employee - Med Assist in Gettysburg, PA

Pros

convenience,love what I do, Love docs I work with, and I know the patients. The medical field is my first choice for a job and I have that, I am lucky in that aspect

Cons

Favoritism. I am looking for equal opportunity, no drama amongst employees and the bosses as well as no boss should think they are better than anyone else. we are all a team!

employees should be asked to give a review of all the off site management people in the offices before their review each year.

Other reviews for York Hospital

I work here only because of the location, otherwise I would not recommend it.

Current Employee - Nurse  in  York, ME
    Current Employee - Nurse in York, ME

Pros

It is within close proximity to my home, so that makes it convenient. They let their employees eat and drink as much food in the units as they want.

Cons

It is very cliquey and I do not feel that the nursing practice keeps up with best practice for patient care. If the group you work with does not like you, then you are doomed. I have managed to try to keep my distance from the clique in my unit and I have been OK. But I have seen other nice and competent workers come and go because false statements were made. There are a few nurses who have actually fabricated complaints about others. It does not seem to be addressed here.

I wish there was something that could be done to reduce the cliqueness here. My coworkers have not been welcoming to new employees.

a

Current Employee - Staff Pharmacist  in  York, PA
    Current Employee - Staff Pharmacist in York, PA

Pros

Flexible hours, very good benefits.

Cons

Very busy, not enough staff during busy times.

I enjoy working at this institution. No other feedback is warranted at this time.

There are newer employer reviews for York Hospital.

Worked for York Hospital? Contribute to the Community!