York University
www.yorku.ca Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

A sometimes demanding, yet, palatable work experience.

Part-time Wed Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at York University

ProsI could work from home, the pay was fair and the work wasn't complicated. When working on-site, the people are pleasant, work spaces are well positioned and management was supremely knowledgable.

ConsSometimes, I was required to put in long hours and often develop entire areas of the site on short notice for upcoming events. In that respect, there were not many resources provided and a lot of the work was done from scratch.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey management is excellent in every way, at the very least, the people I worked with were professional and knowledgable.

valuable experience in IT field and customer relation

Helpdesk Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at York University

Pros: friendly environment, nice management group Cons: there is not too much to learn beside the training Advice to Senior Management: keep the good work More

A great place to work while living on campus where others are friendly.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at York University

Pros: - able to work at a reasonable pacing - online messages is a convenient way to… Cons: - dust from the stacks makes breathing difficult at times - not much room… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on York University.

Worked for York University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at York University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for York University CEO Mamdouh Shoukri. All reviews posted anonymously by York University employees.