YouEarnedIt

Happiness at Work - YouEarnedIt Practices What They Preach

Current Employee - Product Marketing in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Product Marketing in Austin, TX

I have been working at YouEarnedIt full-time (less than an year)

Pros

YouEarnedIt is a Austin company with a fun, energetic, fast-paced environment. The leadership is strong with a clear vision. My favorite thing about the company is its overall purpose - to encourage workplace happiness. I was able to contribute on day one and my ideas and work are recognized by all levels of the organization. Customers love YouEarnedIt which leads to a really positive vibe about what we do and how we do it.
Glad to be working with really smart, creative and nice coworkers. I feel like they've got my back. No egos!

Cons

Constant change is exciting but can be unsettling. It's the nature of a fast-growing company.

4 Other Employee Reviews for YouEarnedIt (View Most Recent)

One of the best startups I've worked for

Current Employee - Developer in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Developer in Austin, TX

I have been working at YouEarnedIt full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love working here. Everyone is so great about helping each other, I have a ton of flexibility in my work hours and environment, and I really like my coworkers. It's also really fun working on a product where I hear such nice things from our customers.

Cons

Some weeks can get a little crazy, but that's life at a startup I guess.

I have never been happier to go to work each day. The passion is just overflowing from everyone everyday. I love it.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at YouEarnedIt full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people are all amazing. It feels like you are going to work with your best friends, and you all have the same mission/goal. It is very democratic, and your opinion always matters, even if you disagree with something. The leadership has a clear vision and give and takes feedback so flawlessly. Also, there is the perfect work/life balance!!

There is the perfect amount of autonomy to figure things out and do things on your own, but also, a ton of great guidance and additional resources when you need help. Everyone here has a WEALTH of knowledge to dive into.

Also, the product (YouEarnedit) we are selling TRULY helps our customers. We aren't trying to sell a dream, we are selling happiness. I absolutely love when I bring a client on board, because I am so excited for their employees to get to utilize such a great program.

Cons

Fast paced, constantly changing day-to-day environment. I personally wouldn't really say this is a con, unless you are more into the monotonous "same ole' same ole'" day-to-day type of work.

There are newer employer reviews for YouEarnedIt