Young Life
www.younglife.org Colorado Springs, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Guest Services-Property Staff

Guest Services- Property (Former Employee)

I worked at Young Life

ProsGreat community workplace with a lot of flexibility to try out different positions. Top of the line benefits, which makes up for the lack of pay.

ConsYou dont' get paid too much. And you have to deal, from time to time, with outrageous requests. Sometimes you're isolated because you work in rural areas.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be afraid to lay down the hammer just because we're a ministry. Evaluate people based on their professional performance, not whether they're nice or not.

The best experience of my life!

Leader (Former Employee)
Willowbrook, IL

I worked at Young Life part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Worked with amazing people. Formed lifetime relationships with leaders and students. The most rewarding work I have ever done. Really just enjoy every… Cons: There are no cons about working here. Advice to Senior Management: Accept EVERYONE from all walks of life. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing place to work!

Area Administrator (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Young Life part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lots of support from staff around you, strong core values… Cons: You primarily work remotely from an area office or your home. Thus you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Young Life.

Worked for Young Life? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Young Life reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Young Life CEO Denny Rydberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Young Life employees.