No Limits

I have been working at Young & Rubicam full-time

Pros

Y&R will allow you to move between different departments fairly easily. Also, it is the kind of agency where one can take on as much responsibility as one wants. In other words, if you are a hard worker, you can get valuable experience that will put you ahead of your peers in other agencies, starting from the entry level position.

Cons

Unfourtenetly, Y&R does not provide proportionate comensation to their employees. Also, promotions and raises are extremely hard to get. For some reason (true across the industry), the agency will rather see a good employee go, and not give approve them a promotion.

If you value the talent who works for you, make it known. A professional evaluation is one way to mind the gap between both management, employees and expectations from each side.

Other Reviews for Young & Rubicam

Y&R

I worked at Young & Rubicam

Pros

Some of the best in the industry pass through Y&R's doors. Incredible client list because of their global connections.

Cons

The size of the company makes it difficult to shine if you're looking to make an immediate impact. Patience is key.

I have no advice for upper management. I now compete against them so I'm not inclined to help.

Family

Current Employee - Account Director  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - Account Director in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Young & Rubicam full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Close nitted family
    Potential for opportunity
    Local boutiques
    International

Cons

Resource and manpower
    Local agency needs stronger management

Nil

There are newer employer reviews for Young & Rubicam.

Worked for Young & Rubicam? Contribute to the Community!