Young & Rubicam
www.yr.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

No Limits

ProsY&R will allow you to move between different departments fairly easily. Also, it is the kind of agency where one can take on as much responsibility as one wants. In other words, if you are a hard worker, you can get valuable experience that will put you ahead of your peers in other agencies, starting from the entry level position.

ConsUnfourtenetly, Y&R does not provide proportionate comensation to their employees. Also, promotions and raises are extremely hard to get. For some reason (true across the industry), the agency will rather see a good employee go, and not give approve them a promotion.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you value the talent who works for you, make it known. A professional evaluation is one way to mind the gap between both management, employees and expectations from each side.

Y&R

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Young & Rubicam

Pros: Some of the best in the industry pass through Y&R's… Cons: The size of the company makes it difficult to shine… Advice to Senior Management: I have no advice for upper management. I now compete… More

Family

Account Director (Current Employee)
    Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Young & Rubicam full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Close nitted family Potential for opportunity Local boutiques International Cons: Resource and manpower Local agency needs stronger management Advice to Senior Management: Nil Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Young & Rubicam.

Worked for Young & Rubicam? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Young & Rubicam reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Young & Rubicam CEO David Sable. All reviews posted anonymously by Young & Rubicam employees.