Young's Market
www.youngsmarket.com Orange, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

If you appreciate the lifestyle of drinking, eating and having great relationships you'll love this job

Craft Specialist (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsSo many times a day I feel like I'm not even working. The industry is very heavy on relationships so if you love people and they love you you'll find yourself wondering how you found a job where they paid you to be you.

ConsYou'll never stop thinking about work. Also I think there are some very unreal expecations that brands have once they get with a company like ours. With so many amazing brands out there it's becoming more and more important for brands to represent themselves and tell their special story. A distributor of our size offers wonderful economies of scales with help in the sales, marketing, PR and events area.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on the important things for the company as we can't make all the brands happy and if you do you'll never get to that point where it's enough.

Poor structure and zero development

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Orange, CA

I worked at Young's Market

Pros: Flexible work structure, good coworkers Cons: No professional development. No reviews with management. Poor leadership. Advice to Senior Management: Learn from other companies and run a professional organization, not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Job but not for the long term.

Merchaindiser/Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

I worked at Young's Market

Pros: The harder you work the more you earn. You get… Cons: It is alot more lifting and building then selling. 95% building and unloading… Advice to Senior Management: Just be honest it is A LOT of lifting and… More
There are newer reviews on Young's Market.

Worked for Young's Market? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Young's Market reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Young's Market CEO Vern Underwood. All reviews posted anonymously by Young's Market employees.